Job Opening: Microbiology Laboratory Technician
NOW HIRING for a Microbiology Laboratory Technician in Salinas CA. See job description below.
Shift: Must have a flexible schedule, shift needed is Nights, Tuesday – Saturday.
• Free Online Education
• $200 Referral Bonus Available
• Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
• Laboratory skills, aseptic techniques, a plus
• Strong Math skills a plus
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Computer literacy
• Open Availability; including Nights & Weekends
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
• Ability to multitask
• Excellent work ethic, self-motivated
• Detail oriented/Focused
• Excellent organizational skills
• Quick to learn
• Ability to lift 35 lbs.
Microbiology Laboratory Technician Responsibilities:
• Use of a scale to weigh the required amount for the analysis
• Accurate detailed data recordings
• Quality Assurance Checks
• Work with various laboratory utensils and glassware
• Clean laboratory area and equipment
• Wash glassware
• Retrieve samples from various locations
• Media Preparation
• Clean DMV record required
Walk-Ins Welcome Anytime!