Job Opening: Electrical Assembly
Never Been A Better Time for Assemblers!
Assembler jobs are in demand, and the manufacturing industry is buzzing! Now is the time to make your move to find the right job. If you have at least 3 months of relevant Assembler experience and are interested in joining a fast-paced manufacturing company, we are looking for you!
Don’t miss out on good weekly pay, medical benefits, FREE online skills training, and a personal recruiter to help you along the way! But don’t wait — these jobs won’t last!
Check out this job and find out why Assemblers are 4x more likely to want to work for us than for the other guys. Apply NOW!
“The Select Staff are very friendly and understanding. They do a very good job to accommodate me when I have an issue, and they found me a job very quickly.” Select Associate, Daniel
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Select Assembler, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Experience with electronic assembly, a plus
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Troubleshoot issues
- Meet production standards
- Able to work independently
- Accurate recordkeeping and inventory documentation
- Inspection of product
- Minimum 3 months relevant Electrical Assembly experience
- Attention to detail
- Able to use basic hand and power tools
- Lift up to 50 lbs, stand, bend and reach
- Basic math skills
- Able to read blueprints/drawings
- Hand eye coordination and dexterity
- Basic computer skills