Job Opening: Membership & Troop Recruitment Specialist
We are NOW HIRING for a Part-Time and Full-Time Membership & Troop Recruitment Specialist in Castroville.
Hourly Rate: $21.00 per hour
Schedule: 9 AM – 5 PM (Not a fixed schedule) Must be open to working weekends and holidays.
The Membership & Troop Recruitment Specialist is responsible for developing and executing effective recruiting strategies to increase awareness and participation through a variety of in-person and/or meetings, presentations, and networking opportunities with community organizations, corporations, schools, educators, faith-based intuitions, and other community constituents. Successfully converts leads of interested individuals into registered girl and adult members and then seeks to place them within Troops or to create new Troops. She/he is responsible for securing girl and adult volunteer participation and community partnerships through community cultivation, lead generation, and follow-up. She/he works cross-functionally to meet membership retention goals as well.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience such as membership development, recruitment and/or retention of girls and adult members.
• Bilingual (Spanish) is preferred.
• Understands the sales process and management of leads.
• Strong computer and data entry skills – Microsoft Office proficient
Membership & Troop Recruitment Specialist Requirements:
• Weekends are mandatory.
• Ability to occasionally work more than assigned work schedule.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends. Some overnight travel is required.
• Ability to have daily access to reliable personal transportation for work.
• Ability to travel in a car as a driver or a passenger for long periods.
• Ability to lift, push or pull up to 25 lbs., including lifting that weight in and out of a vehicle truck and similar tasks.
• Ability to sit and work at a computer display for extended periods.
•Valid CA driver's license and insured vehicle in good working order.
Walk-Ins Welcome Anytime!