Job Opening: Prep & Powder Coater
Do you like to use power tools? Do you have experience in the autobody industry?
Fresno based manufacturing company is looking for skilled Powder Coating Operators to assist with cab assembly.
We are looking for candidates to join our powder coating department to perform an assortment of activities to prepare cab weldments and other fabricated parts.
This includes grinding, blasting and general preparation of weldments for powder coating and final surface finishing.
You must possess manual dexterity & have respect for safety precautions.
And, have an attention for detail that leads to class A coated finishes.
Schedule: 1st & 2nd Shift (2nd Shift schedule: Mon – Fri: 3:30pm-12:00a/Fri: 2:30pm-11:00pm
*Resumes are required for this position.
*Serious Inquiries only
- Standing for the majority of the work shift.
- This job position is not conducive to sitting.
- Climbing onto work platforms and in and out of large workpieces to grind top surfaces and interior areas.
- Bending and stooping as needed.
- Holding the grinder at various positions including overhead and at ground level. The grinders weigh between 4 and 7 pounds.