Job Opening: Order Picker
Great company, great pay, great people!
This is your chance to see why Select employees are happiest! We are NOW HIRING an Assembler to work at a local manufacturing facility. If you have at least three months Assembly experience, then competitive weekly pay, medical benefits, and free online skills training are waiting for you!
Apply now and learn why Assemblers are 3.5x happier working for Select than for the competition.
“I love the job at Select! And the staff is awesome!” Select Associate, Daniela
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Select Assembler, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Minimum 3 months relevant Assembly experience
- Attention to detail
- Able to use basic hand and power tools
- Lift up to 50 lbs, stand, bend and reach
- Basic math skills
- Able to read blueprints/drawings
- Hand eye coordination and dexterity
- Basic computer skills
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Experience with electronic assembly, a plus
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Troubleshoot issues
- Meet production standards
- Able to work independently
- Accurate recordkeeping and inventory documentation
- Inspection of product
Working For Select
If you’re looking for administrative, clerical or light industrial opportunities, Select is the company for you! We’re part of the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with 30 years in business. Meaning we have hundreds of open jobs with top employers nationwide. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all and ensuring you have a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow. This includes a personal recruiter assigned to you, FREE online training for associates who complete 80 work hours, on-time pay and other benefits.