Job Opening: Payable Specialist
NOW HIRING for a Payable Specialist for a leading manufacturer of electric motorcycles and powertrains in Scott Valley.
Payrate: $35 an hour- Mon-Fri
Length of assignment: 3 months It can be on-site or remote.
Summary of Position:
The Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for day-to-day activities for accounts payable and other accounting functions as needed. This position is full-time Monday to Friday, and will be working in our Scotts Valley, California corporate headquarters and will report to the Accounting Manager. It can be on-site or remote.
• Reviews, codes, and enters vendor invoices in ERP system and ensures that payments are made timely and accurately.
• Communicates with other departments, as needed, to ensure the goods were received and services were provided
• Assist with check run preparation, including filing.
• Preparation and posting of outgoing wires.
• Review and process employee expense reports according to the approved Travel Policy.
• Reconciles monthly credit card statement by collecting supporting documentation and entering transaction in the system.
• Prepare and enter month-end accruals via Journal entry.
• Assist in preparing Year-end forms, including 1099’s.
• Organize and maintain retention files.
Payable Specialist Required Education/Experience:
• 2 plus years’ experience with responsibility for A/P transactions in a fast-paced and high-volume manufacturing environment.
• Experience with SAP (S4 Hana is a plus).
• Knowledge of accounting principles, practices and standards.
• Ability to organize and prioritize workload in a changing, dynamic environment.
• Willingness to take on new challenges and projects.
• Desire to improve and streamline processes to increase efficiency and accuracy.
Walk-Ins Welcome Anytime!