Job Opening: Warehouse Clerk
Schedule: Wed – Sat; 4:30PM – 6:00AM
SUMMARY: The warehouse clerk will assist managers and supervisors with general clerical duties including data entry, photocopying, and filing along with other duties as assigned.
The qualified candidate must be able to multi-task and possess excellent follow-up skills with the ability to complete assignments/projects through to completion.
• Prepare paperwork for receiving inbound products
• Schedule all inbound deliveries to appropriate receivers
• Disburse all paperwork, labels, inbound product schedules, etc. from office
• Answer phone calls for appointments/scheduling
• File paperwork of receiving and regulatory documentation
• Computer data entry, email
• Check in outside carrier drivers
• A high school diploma or equivalent required
• Minimum 1 + years current office experience and must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Strong organization and customer service skills are required along with the ability to quickly learn and understand new technical concepts.
• Previous Warehouse Clerical Support experience preferred
The qualified person must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and as a team member. Must be able to work with a high degree of attention to detail and accuracy while meeting deadlines.