Job Opening: Assembly Kit Auditor Coordinator
Hiring an Assembly Kit Auditor Coordinator with order selecting and leadership experience in Fremont CA for a well known company.
Shift: M-F 8am to 4:30pm
- Print Pick lists according to production scheduled based on the priority date and place in the designated bin
- Pick material according to picklist and other documents
- Complete shortage for job order and production as soon the shortage is received approved and removed from the switchboard.
- Pull MT’s for shipping orders processed in Production
- 100% count of all hardware, devices, USBs and SD cards
- To ensure that high volume items such as Flash Medi- SD cards, USBs drives are always kitted and retained in a secured location until it is hand off to production.
- To ensure that all QA Holds or returns are pulled correctly for the work order based on the list released by the accounts manager.
- Update the switchboard accordingly each time there is changes made to the work order
- To pull ESD materials that require special handling follow the ESD material requirements and work instructions
- Pull Lot controlled and serialized product according to the company standards, work instructions and customer specific requirements.
- Notify the account manager and Warehouse Manager if there is any unexpected inventory discrepancy and update the Switchboard.
- Return over issued materials, or returned by production due to any reason vendor overages back to stock room location thought the RTS system.
- RTS system.
- Order selecting
- Assembly/ kitting knowledge
- Work under minimal supervision