Job Opening: QC Technician
Hiring a Quality Control Technician in Hayward Ca
Need to have a flexible shift: 8am – 4:30pm or 10am – 6:30PM.
The Quality Control Technician is responsible for conducting tests, analyzing results, and producing documentation that supports your findings. You will play a crucial role in the manufacturing process to ensure that all our products meet quality standards and efficiency set by the company.
- Regularly perform various tests on the products during all stages of production to ensure the product meets quality standards using tools such as (caliper, height gauge, micrometer, pin gauges and any other tools necessary).
- Reject and report all products and material that fail to meet the company and production standards to ensure client satisfaction with the products.
- Maintain a clean working environment by regularly removing all production waste to avoid delays on the production line.
- Adhere to all company guidelines and operating procedures to maintain an organized and healthy production line.
- Adhere to all company safety and security rules and regulations to ensure a safe working environment for yourself and fellow co-workers.
- QC hand tools like: Calipers, Height Gauges, etc.
- Navigate spreadsheets and data entry software on a PC
- 3+ years in high volume manufacturing, automotive preferred.
- Previous QC experience is preferred.
- Working knowledge of SPC, PC applications, data entry systems.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong attention to details.