Job Opening: Marketing Manager
Select Staffing is looking for a Marketing Manager within a tabacco distributor in Moorpark CA.
Pay: 90K – 100K
Hours: 8am – 5pm
Monday to Friday
We are seeking an innovative marketing manager to promote our company’s brand and annual event. In this role, you will be optimizing our marketing strategies, managing the
marketing department’s budget and staff, as well as preparing forecasts. To ensure success, you will need extensive knowledge of marketing strategies and the ability to identify new
business leads. An outstanding marketing manager will be someone whose expertise translates into increased brand awareness and profitability.
Objectives of this role:
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Create a marketing campaign to drive booth/sponsorship sales to help the team meet their targets
- Create a communication plan to educate our exhibitors on best practices and our different programs to increase the adoption rate
- Create a marketing campaign to help achieve our attendee growth goals
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging
- internal/external support and driving collaboration
- Manage our 3rd party social media company with the goal of attracting new attendees
- to the show, growing our audience and spreading brand awareness
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Partner with email, performance marketing, and web teams to design, test, and evolve
- lead-nurturing tacticsKey
- Increasing brand awareness and market share
- Coordinating marketing strategies with the sales, graphics and production departments
- Managing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns
- Making sure our website has all the relevant information and it’s presented clearly
- Managing the marketing department’s staff
- Keeping track of all marketing projects in Asana and assigning tasks
- Promoting our brand at trade shows and major industry-related events
- Help develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
- Conceptualize and execute on multichannel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging in all channels
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establish budget guidelines, participate in events, document business processes, and provide sales support
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, finance, business administration, or similar.
- At least five years' experience as a marketing manager.
- Proficiency in electronic marketing automation software such as Pardot and Asana project management software.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities.
- Proven success in developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools