Job Opening: Bookkeeper – Experienced
Bookkeeper – Experienced
NOW HIRING for a Bookkeeper in Salinas & Soledad CA.
Pay: $25-$28 Depending on Experience
• Fully understand our policies and procedures manual
• Prepare financial statements and payroll reports
• Reconcile accounts with bank statements
• Comply with Federal, state and local statutes and regulations
• Keep client information confidential
• Prepare personal tax returns.
• Prepares corporate, partnership, and S-Corp returns.
• Prepares amended returns, personal tax projections, property tax refunds, employee benefit plan returns, carry back returns, and payroll tax returns.
• Maintain continuing education and CTEC* registration
• Be prepared to research when faced with unfamiliar situations (research irs.gov,ftb.ca.gov, use help features in software, ask fellow staff members or professionals for guidance, etc.)
• Minimum AA or AS degree in accounting or business management, Bachelor’s degree may be in progress
• Minimum 2 (two) years bookkeeping experience
• Ability to work unsupervised
• Problem solving skills
• Customer service skills (client friendly)
• Teamwork abilities (works closely with fellow employees)
• Sales ability (ask for referrals, sell Express Pay Lane, bring in new bookkeeping
• Adaptability to work in an office environment (flexibility, answer phones, scan
documents, keep work area clean, etc.)
• Demonstrated skills in software programs such as Quickbooks®, Excel, Word, etc.
• Bilingual (English/Spanish)
Walk-Ins Welcome Anytime!