Job Opening: Cab Assembler/Finish Dept.
Fresno manufacturing company is looking to hire reliable, motivated and qualified Cab Assemblers with HVAC experience!
Job duties include the following:
- Take the powder coated cabin shell and begin the assembly of component parts into the cabin from the prints/diagrams, work procedures and Finish Dept.
- Check sheets.
- Review the paint/powder coating for complete coverage and finish that conforms to our Appearance Standard prior to installation.
While each cabin is unique, the following will take place:
- Install glass/windows
- Install wipers and wiper motors ensuring wiring routing per print/diagram
- Install doors
- Check seal of cabin to detect leaks
- Install mounts
- Install AC wiring
- Install decals/labels
- Install insulation kits
- Install wiring harnesses
- Other components per print/diagram
*All applications will be reviewed extensively. Qualified candidates will be contacted and scheduled for interviews.
*Updated resume, contact information and application must be up to date.
*Serious Inquiries ONLY
- Attention to Detail.
- Steady Hands and Good Hand-Eye Coordination.
- Physical Strength and Endurance.
- The Ability to Always Learn New Things.
- Good Communication and Teamwork Abilities.
- HVAC experience REQUIRED