Job Opening: Warehouse Associate
Select Staffing is hiring an experienced Warehouse Associate who is a hard worker, is not afraid of heavy lifting, and who believes in working together as a team. This is a physically demanding job, with consistent heavy lifting, in a non-climate controlled environment.
- Full time, M-F, 730a-4p
- Pay rate $16.50/hr
- Possible early morning overtime
- Benefits available
- Contract to hire
Warehouse Associate Duties
- Unload and inspect incoming product (very heavy) mostly by hand
- Pull, stage, and load product for customers, while providing excellent service
- Working with garage doors, steel and metal doors and framing etc.
- Not limited to
Job Requirements for the Warehouse Associate:
- Must perform work in non-climate-controlled warehouse facility.
- Extended time on feet; walking distances up to 200 feet.
- Manual dexterity and hand to eye coordination.
- Frequent stooping, bending, walking, carrying, and lifting.
- Requires heavy repetitive lifting and constant movement.
- Must have steel toes shoes.
- Commitment to reliable attendance and promptness
- Ability to lift up to 50lb. more with a team lift
- Ability to work doing general warehouse labor