Job Opening: Forklift Operator
EXPERIENCED FORKLIFT OPERATORS
You’ve got the experience. We’ve got the job.
There’s no better time than now to get a good paying Forklift Operator job! Select, part of the nation’s largest industrial staffing company, is NOW HIRING! You’ll like the worker-friendly atmosphere. You’ll also like the competitive pay, good medical benefits, and our relentless commitment to your safety. Don’t wait. Great jobs like this won’t last!
Apply Now! Learn why Forklift Operators want to work for Select 4x more than the competition.
“Select is the best agency.” Select Associate, Kimberly
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Select Forklift Operator We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Minimum of 3-6 months of Forklift experience
- Knowledge of Forklift Safety Guidelines
- Lift up to 20-50 lbs, sit, stand, bend and reach
- Experience in warehouse or distribution center environment
- Basic computer skills
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Troubleshoot equipment issues
- Meet production standards
- Storing, moving and managing materials
- Use of handheld scanners or on-board computers
- Follow warehouse systems and processes
- Potentially load and unload trailers
Working For Select
If you’re looking for administrative, clerical or light industrial opportunities, Select is the company for you! We’re part of the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with 30 years in business. Meaning we have hundreds of open jobs with top employers nationwide. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all and ensuring you have a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow. This includes a personal recruiter assigned to you, FREE online training for associates who complete 80 work hours, on-time pay and other benefits.