Job Opening: Admin Assistant
PURPOSE OF POSITION The primary purpose of this position is to communicate efficiently and effectively with all internal and external customers and to direct incoming calls, visitors and vendors to the appropriate people.
- Answers incoming calls professionally following our SOP directing callers to the appropriate person.
- Greets and assists all visitors, making sure they sign in and out of the visitor registration book.
- Processes incoming mail and distributes it to the appropriate person.
- Processes incoming mail and distributes it to the appropriate person. Processes all outbound mail and UPS/FEDX shipments.
- Responsible for managing the branch legal file to meet SOP.
- Responsible for managing the branch legal file to meet SOP. Places and creates purchase orders as requested for maintenance, operations, and lab supplies and repairs followed by processing the invoices for payment
- Scan Bills of Lading and scale tickets (for bulk orders) and sent them to Intelichief.
- Monitors the fax machine and distributes all faxes. § Process/code freight bills for the branch and sends to
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL CRITERIA
High school diploma or equivalent.
Strong computer skills and knowledge of Power Point, Word and Excel required. Must have good communication and interpersonal skills