Job Opening: Electrical Maintenance Technician
We have a direct-hire opening for an Electrical Maintenance Technician in Newark at a drywall manufacturer! This is a 1st shift position!
In this role, perform routine maintenance on electrical equipment, electrical controls, and instrumental equipment that is used in the process to make drywall products.
Direct Hire Opportunity – Be on our client’s payroll from Day 1!
Pay and Shift:
- Pay: $31.24-$41.24/hour
- 1st shift: 6 am-2:30 pm; Monday-Saturday with lots of overtime as requested
- Benefits: Medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k, profit sharing, PTO and paid holidays, and more.
Job Duties of the Electrical Maintenance Technician:
- Troubleshoot and repair all electrical equipment in production
- Perform routine maintenance on mechanical and instrumental equipment, motor starters, electrical controls, PLCs, AC drives, and Quality Control Systems
- Assemble motor starters, electrical controls, and other circuits
- Run conduit, pull wires, and make connections with little to no assistance
- Install, assemble, and test new machines
Job Requirements of the Electrical Maintenance Technician:
- Have 4-10 years of electrical maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
- Repair and troubleshoot electrical equipment, electrical controls, and instrumentation
- Be able to read blueprints and technical drawings
- Be on call for any type of after-hours repair
- Operate forklifts, front-end loaders, and any other equipment that is required to perform duties
- High school diploma or GED required