Job Opening: Electrical Maintenance Technician
We have a direct-hire opening for an Electrical Maintenance Technician in Vernon at a paper products manufacturer! This is a 1st shift position!
In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining and repairing the electrical equipment that is vital to the production of a variety of paper products.
Direct Hire Opportunity – Be on our client’s payroll from Day 1!
Pay and Shift Information:
- Pay: $30.85-$42/hour with discretionary bonuses
- 1st shift: 6 am-2:30 pm; Monday-Friday with some overtime on Saturdays when requested
- Benefits: Medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k, PTO, and paid holidays
Job Duties of the Electrical Maintenance Technician:
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical equipment in production
- Perform routine maintenance on motor starters, electrical controls, PLCs, AC drives, and instrumental equipment
- Design and assemble motor starters, electrical controls, and other circuits
- Run conduit, install new wiring, and make electrical connections
- Install and test new machines
- Maintain accurate records of repairs, parts used, and job completion time
- Be familiar with tools associated with the electrical maintenance trade for repairs and equipment testing
- Work on call occasionally
Job Requirements of the Electrical Maintenance Technician:
- 2-5 years of electrical maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
- Be able to troubleshoot and repair electrical equipment, electrical controls, and instrumentation
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics