Job Opening: CNC programmer machinist
Aerospace company in Van Nuys looking for a CNC Programmer to start right away. Great company and room to grow
Hours 6am to 4:30pm Mon-Thursday 4/10 schedule
Pay Rate: $27- $37 based on experience
*Perform quality checks with the machine operator to ensure the program is producing parts according to specifications, making manual adjustments if necessary.
*You will also work with the engineers to look for product modifications that might reduce the amount of material or fabrication time. Although no formal education is required, applicants should be familiar with the computer-aided design programs Mastercam and GeoPath.
• Develop CNC programs for production runs
• Analyze drawings to determine dimensions and to choose cutting tools, machine speeds, and feed rates
• Modify existing programs for different machines
Apply NOW by clicking below
High school diploma or GED certificate
• Completion of a technical or associate degree program a plus
• Experience programming 3- and 5-axis CNC mills
• Familiarity with Mastercam and GeoPath
• Basic math skills