Job Opening: Production Coordinator
Select Staffing is seeking a production coordinator in the city of Irvine.
This is a full time, in office position.
Summary: The production coordinator works closely with the operations team and other department leads to monitor processes and identify opportunities of improvement. The coordinator helps solve production errors, timing issues, and discrepancies by creating and implementing SOP’S.
– Identifying and developing improvement processes
– Under the direction of the production management write SOP’s and work plans
– Assist with implementation of new production systems such as new SOPs and work processes
– Manages and oversees employees training under the direction of the sr. production supervisor
– Responsible for maintaining training records
– Provides leadership, and hands-on support to the production team in a face-paced environment to ensure maximum efficiency, quality of products and safety of employees
– Monitor and document trends and reports for both production and safety, for example the injury logs
– Review production reports to access shifts performance measures along with run speeds to provide regular process reports to operations manager
– Work with the quality control team to prepare for audits
– generate production sheets to be used on the day of production
– serve as the liaison of information between the day shift and night shift.
– Support the leaders with equipment and supplies
– Help present general training to the line employees
– other duties as assigned
- Proficient in Microsoft office, excellent understanding of Microsoft excel formula and power point
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish
- Knowledge of GMP/ food safety required