Job Opening: CNC Machinist
Calling all CNC Machinists!!
We have immediate openings in Fresno for well-known and established manufacturing companies.
The Machinist is to provide assurance that our products meet Engineering and Quality requirements including On-time delivery. The candidate shall be highly motivated and an effective team player.
- Sets up and operates conventional and Computer Numerical Control (CNC) machines.
- Studies blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications, or sample part to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished workpiece, sequence of operations, and setup requirements.
- Measures, marks, and scribes’ dimensions and reference points on material or workpiece as guides for subsequent machining.
- Selects, aligns, and secures holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials on machines, such as mills, lathes, drills, grinders, and saws.
- Starts and observes machine operation to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining and adjusts machine controls or control media as required.
- Verifies conformance of finished workpiece to specifications, using precision measuring instruments.
- Sets up and operates machine on trial run to verify accuracy of machine settings or programmed control data.
- Verifies dimensions and alignment of assembly, using measuring instruments, such as micrometers, height gauges, and gauge blocks.
- Complete and maintain all required paperwork, records and documentation.
- Must practice good housekeeping and properly dispose of waste according to safety and environmental policies.
- Other duties and responsibilities that may be added of assigned by management.
Pay: Based on Skills and Experience (range $16.50-$22)
Shift: Monday-Friday with Saturdays
*All applications will be reviewed extensively. Qualified candidates will be contacted and scheduled for interviews.
*Updated resume, contact information and application must be up to date.
*Serious Inquiries ONLY
- 3 plus years of machining experience.
- Knowledge of machine shop theory and procedures, shop mathematics, machinability of materials, and layout techniques.
- Able to install machined replacement parts in mechanisms, machines, and equipment, and test operation of unit to ensure functionality and performance.
- Ability to learn operations of multiple jigs/fixtures and must be able to regularly rotate jobs to meet standard rates and schedules.
- Must work at a reasonable pace (measured by production efficiency) and within our quality standards to ensure timely completion.
- Must know how to use precision measuring instruments such as Micrometers and Calipers.
- Must possess a strong work ethic.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- 5 plus years of machining experience.