Job Opening: Welder
Fresno manufacturing company is seeking knowledgeable WELDERS to help Manufacture equipment for several industries including Agriculture and Construction.
- Manually guides electrode or gun along weld line, maintaining length of arc and speed of movement to form specified depth of fusion and bead, as judged from color of metal, weld and size of molten puddle.
- Welds in flat, horizontal, vertical or overhead positions.
- Examines weld for bead size and other specifications.
- Cleans weld joint or work piece.
- Preheats work piece with hand torch.
- Positions and clamps work pieces together or assembles them in jig or fixture.
- Welds metal parts together using arc welding processes.
- Performs related tasks such as thermal cutting and grinding.
- Selects equipment and plans layout, assembly and welding.
- Lays out, positions, aligns and fits components together.
- Bolts, clamps and tack-welds parts to secure in position for welding.
- Sets up equipment and welds parts, using gas-shielded arc welding equipment.
- Assembles parts by bolting and riveting.
Shift: Monday – Friday with some Saturdays
*All applications will be reviewed extensively. Qualified candidates will be contacted and scheduled for interviews.
*Updated resume, contact information and application must be up to date.
*Serious Inquiries ONLY
- Mathematical Skills. You need relatively good math skills to be a great welder.
- Attention to Detail.
- Steady Hands and Good Hand-Eye Coordination.
- Physical Strength and Endurance.
- The Ability to Always Learn New Things.
- Good Communication and Teamwork Abilities.