Job Opening: Admin Assistant
Kerman area has immediate opening for an Admin Assistant. Pay will start at 17-19.00 depening on experience.
The Administrative l Assistant is responsible for assisting the Production Control Manager in data entry and daily tasks.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Reports to Production Control Manager
- Previous experience with MRP/ERP work order processing.
- Experience with expediting manufacturing orders.
- Previous experience with Inventory Control and related operations (Receiving, Shipping, Cycle Count, etc.)
- Experience with production processes.
- Intermediate to advance computer skills specifically using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to enter data accurately.
- Detail Oriented.
- High degree of self-motivation and the ability to work independently.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Able to follow directions and procedures accurately and repeatedly.
Skills required for this position:
- Inventory Control
- ERP Systems
- Microsoft Office
Must be able to work well as part of a team, safely and professionally.
This position will be on the 4-10's. M-Thursday. If you would like to be considered for this position you must apply on line at www.select.com, email your resume with a detailed job description to [email protected] and text your full name to 559-232-1979 and state you are interested in the Admin position.