Job Opening: Production
Team Member-Assembly (All Shifts)
Machine operators (Team Members) perform typical operations and assembly within the injection molding facility.
- Meet the expectations and standardized work to complete all tasks at assigned machine or operation
- Communicates, detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the Production Supervisor, Cell Lead, or Switch
- Sorts, reworks and inspects the products for reject and non-conformance; packages finished products
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations; follows 5s-cleans and organizes designated area(s) on a daily basis.
- Makes suggestions on improvements for standardized work/other plant operations.
- Must be familiar with the basic machine functions in order to perform the required operator / assembly tasks; uses cutters, blades or fixtures to rework or assemble parts
- Must be willing to accept and receive frequent supervision and assistance with regard to the operations and assembly.
- Follows all safety procedure and participates in safety programs; follows all PPE requirements-proper gowning and attire
Working For Select
If you’re looking for administrative, clerical or light industrial opportunities, Select is the company for you! We’re part of the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with 30 years in business. Meaning we have hundreds of open jobs with top employers nationwide. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all and ensuring you have a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow. This includes a personal recruiter assigned to you, FREE online training for associates who complete 80 work hours, on-time pay and other benefits.