Job Opening: Production Associate
Production Associates – 1st Shift
Willing to train
Entry-Level Opportunity. Terrific Company.
How does this sound: Get paid well. Earn medical and retirement benefits. Work in a safe and healthy environment. Get the tools you’ll need to succeed and grow. Sound too good to be true? It’s not — this is the Production Associate job we are looking to fill. Don’t miss this chance to start your career in the fast growing manufacturing industry!
Apply today and find out why manufacturing workers are 3.5x happier working for us than for other staffing companies.
“Select has a great work environment, flexible hours and great pay.” Select Associate, Zuniga
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Select Production Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Trainable job opportunity where experience is not required
- Attention to detail
- Lift up to 50 lbs, stand, bend and reach
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Perform hands-on tasks
- May utilize basic hand tools
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Ensure product meets customer specifications
- Work in a fast-paced environment and able to meet production standards
- Work in a team environment
- Accurate recordkeeping and quality documentation
- Able to perform repetitive tasks
Working For Select
If you’re looking for administrative, clerical or light industrial opportunities, Select is the company for you! We’re part of the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with 30 years in business. Meaning we have hundreds of open jobs with top employers nationwide. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all and ensuring you have a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow. This includes a personal recruiter assigned to you, FREE online training for associates who complete 80 work hours, on-time pay and other benefits.