Job Opening: Recruiter Assistant
Looking for a Recruiter Assistant with HR knowledge near LAX.
Pay is depending on experience.
Must have flexible schedule.
Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process.
Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
Assists with job posting and advertisement processes.
Screens applications and selects qualified candidates.
Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting interviews with managers, directors, and other stakeholders.
Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other human resource staff during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
Text RECRUITER to 213-408-0262 at the Los Angeles Branch
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics.
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.