Job Opening: Controls Maintenance Technician
Controls Maintenance Technician
Looking for an experienced Maintenance Controls Technician in Oxnard! Temp to Hire opportunity! Apply Now!
- Pay: $55/hour
- Days: Monday to Friday – Saturday and Sunday – OT, first shift
- Contract to hire
Duties & Responsibilities:
- PLC controls, troubleshooting, diagnostic and basic programming
- Knowledge of Allen Bradley VFDs programming/setting, troubleshooting and diagnostic
- Be able to read/interpret ladder diagrams and drawings
- Be skillful accessing PLC programs through a laptop and determine failures, diagnostic program issues, etc.
- Performs all work in a safe manner to include following specific procedures for Lock Out Tag Out (LOTO) before making repairs
- Observe functionality of equipment to determine the need for adjustments, relocation, or replacement
- Completes preventative maintenance (PM) work as assigned and according to schedule
- Uses schematics, blueprints and diagrams to troubleshoot and diagnose equipment or process-related issues and problems
- Responsible for timely reporting and taking any necessary action to prevent food safety and food quality problems from occurring
- Maintain satisfactory attendance to include timeliness
- Weekly electronic pay
- Sick pay
- Temp to HIRE!
- Knowledge of AB Studio, PanelView, ControlLogix, MicroLogix, PowerFlex, etc.
- Allen Bradley and Automation Direct PLCs highly desired.