Job Opening: Hr Generalist
Madera area currently has an immediate opening for an HR Generalist. Pay can start at $27.00ph depending on experience. This can become a temp to hire for the right candidate.
Position Summary Customer facing HR Generalist. Reports to HR Manager and provides Transactional, Functional, and Strategic support to HRBPs and their respective client groups. May be assigned directly to a sub-set of the HRBPs client group as well.
• Support from a human resources perspective
• Provide coaching to client group members
• Build and maintain key relationships
• Provide job and career development support to client group members
• Maintain a positive relationship with union representation. Manage the grievance procedure and correspondence.
- Manage all human resources records, which includes establishing and maintaining personnel, union employee benefit and other employment related files, I-9 forms, job descriptions, EEOC claims, etc., in accordance with all legal requirements and corporate policies and procedures.
• Responsible for running ad-hoc reports from HRIS, to support HR Manager.
• Learn and support the overall business objectives of the company and respective client groups
• Facilitate the execution of HR Strategy and programs/initiatives – under the direction of HR Manager
• Support performance management (process & philosophy clarification)
• Manage recruiting process for all non-exempt roles
• Support employee relations/discipline as needed
• Support claims and investigations as needed
• Help facilitate and drive new hire onboarding activities
• Be a Workday system expert.
• Provide training (refresher training on existing programs, new programs, policy changes, company info, orientation/onboarding, etc); may be required to develop training material.
• Conduct exit interviews and analysis of results as needed
• Coordinate and Facilitate Onsite Programs
• Help maintain job descriptions
• Act as a liaison between client groups, HR Manager and corporate centers of excellence
• Help facilitate personnel announcements for new hires, promotions, and departures
- Ensure all human resources records and postings meet all Federal, State, and local requirements.
• Support the HR Manager and HR Director in all other areas as requested
• Bachelor’s Degree in HR/Business; or equivalent years of experience
• Excellent employee relations, teamwork and interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate among all departments and levels of the organization.
• MS Office Suite fluency
• 2 – 3 years of HR-related experience
• PHR or SHRM-CP certification
• Bilingual (English-Spanish)
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
• Local travel, 30% of the time
• Must be able sit and/or stand for long periods of time, and work on a computer for extended periods.
• Must have a valid driver license
• May be exposed to production-operations areas
If you would like to be considered for this position you can apply at www.select.com, click on Madera location, send resume to [email protected], text your full name to 559-232-1979 and stating you are interested in the HR Generalist position. Must have HR Generalist experience.