Job Opening: Warehouse Associate
Warehouse Associate (Expired)
Agriculture company is looking for a Warehouse Associate in Lompoc.
The warehouse associate would train in the Santa Maria warehouse for a couple weeks and would transfer to work in Lompoc warehouse once training is done.
• Responsible for following the site safety rules and actively participates on the site safety committee including weekly safety tailgates and completing training.
• Ability to be on your feet for long periods of time
• Inspects Made-up box for any damage or defects and report immediately to Supervisors.
• Safely collate Made-up box and bundle tie unit.
• Position FG Pallets as required at load forming station.
• Place bundle tied units onto to FG pallets to spec.
• Place any pallet tag on FG pallet as required.
• Work with Supervisor and maintenance to ensure machines are set up properly and achieving performance targets for quality, speed, glue application and waste.
• Responsible to maintain Good Housekeeping practices for equipment, workspace, breakroom and locker/restrooms, etc.
• Support Feeder Operator position as required.
• Repair “Cripples” as required.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Able to work in fast pace environment
Ability to stand 8+ hours