Job Opening: Laboratory & Bottling Technician
Laboratory & Bottling Technician (Expired)
Bottling and Laboratory Operator – Napa
Under general supervision, provide and ensure all department’s operational support during bottling. Validate compliance to product specifications and adherence to GMP’s through routine analysis and quality audits of finished products. Communicate with and provide feedback to production team members to facilitate process improvement. This position follows standard work methods and practices safe work habits to ensure production is as efficient and safe as possible.
- Learn and follow all laboratory and bottling work instructions and safety procedures.
- Standardize equipment as needed and ensure it is working properly.
- Perform accurate routine chemical and physical analysis.
- Prepare, maintain, and distribute required records/reports.
- Maintain lab cleanliness and a safe, sanitary working environment.
- Compliance with all Company policies and procedures.
- Work off shifts and overtime as assigned.
- Experience in computer applications (Excel, Word, MS Teams, Sharepoint, and Outlook).
- 0 – 2 years’ Lab experience
- 2-5 years Bottling Experience
- Familiarity with basic lab analysis
- Understanding packaging defects in wine
- Strong attention to detail and ability to precisely follow directions.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
Ability to work various shifts as assigned Monday through Friday