Job Opening: Maintenance Utility
Hacienda Heights, CA
Maintenance Utility & Grounds Keeper
Snack Manufacturer, City of Industry, CA
3rd Shift – 3PM-11PM
***ACCEPTING EXPERIENCED APPLICANTS***
Monday-Friday 7:00am to 4:00pm = $22.00/ hour
Maintenance Utility & Grounds Keeper Responsibilities:
- Must be able to communicate effectively and read Architectural blueprints, use simple mathematics and possess knowledge of company, local, state, and federal building codes.
• Make proper installations of simple electrical lighting circuits from wiring diagrams and repair the ones existents.
• Maintain, check and correct all types of building problems and aesthetics.
• Disassemble, repair and reassemble door lock handless, as well as panic handles and all related painting jobs when directed or when directly related to building and ground maintenance.
• Order Materials from Catalogs
• Working knowledge of concrete/wood building as well as plumbing systems and be able to read building and plumbing diagrams and troubleshoot these systems.
• Work in teams with all other maintenance and production employees to do work repairs.
• Use safe working practices and report all hazardous conditions and acts at all times.
• Must possess the necessary basic personal hand tools of the trade. Must be concerned with their assigned tools and equipment, taking care of its good working conditions.
• Operate mobile lift truck and hoisting equipment in the performance of his/her work.
• Must be able to clean and paint as directed.
• Must be able to assist the completed work order objectives and correlate the written status report.