Job Opening: Office Administrator
Office Administrator (Expired)
San Francisco, CA
We have a direct hire opening for an Office Administrator in San Francisco at a company specializing in off grid solar energy systems for the developing world.
The Office Administrator will maintain a well-organized office, work cross-functionally with teams in Tanzania, Nigeria, and Amsterdam, and support executives through calendar management, travel arrangements, and meeting preparations.
Direct Hire Opportunity – Be on our client’s payroll from Day 1!
Pay and Schedule Information:
- Pay: $70-$80k/annually with 20% annual bonus and equity
- Schedule: This is a 1st shift position; support 100% on-site; Mon-Fri but there is some flexibility with the schedule
- Benefits: Company offers 90% paid medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees and their dependents, 12 paid holidays, PTO, 401k, etc.
Job Duties of the Office Administrator:
- Act as a first point of contact for visitors
- Oversee the physical appearance of the office space, conference rooms, and storage rooms
- Plan meetings and events/ Maintain and order office supplies
- Coordinate with departments that are distributed across the globe in Tanzania, Nigeria, and Amsterdam to streamline operations
- Basic knowledge of resolving issues with office equipment and technology in conference rooms
- Support executives through calendar management, travel arrangements, and meeting preparations
- Support HR with administrative tasks, such as recruiting, onboarding, engagement activities, safety calendar, and compliance training
- Manage relationships with suppliers, building management, and janitorial teams
- Collaborate with the CEO and senior leadership, manage calendars, travel, and meeting preparations
- Arrange logistics for executive business travel
- Work closely with the finance department on tracking incoming invoices, payments, and system processing
- Handle PO entries, office expenses, and submit expense reports
- Scan important documents to the team in the Netherlands that come in the mail/packages
- Assist with international employee moves as needed
Job Requirements of the Office Administrator:
- 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Have a bachelor’s degree
- Ability to work on site for 5 days a week in San Francisco (With some schedule flexibility)
- Familiarity with Google Suite/Microsoft applications
- Have collaborative communication skills
- Be able to support ever-changing executive schedules and travel
- Join a company that seeks to improve millions of lives by delivering sustainable energy solutions across the globe!