Job Opening: Lead Person
Select Staffing is looking for a Call Center Lead in the Southeast Albuquerque Area.
- Schedule availability
- Team Leads:
- Minimum of 5 nights closing is required Monday – Friday
- Must have availability on either Saturday or Sunday Evening
- Shifts must be at least 5 consecutive hours in length.
Our client is hiring for a Lead position in an outbound call center. The lead will be helping motivate, coach, and evaluate other customer service representatives. The success applicant will be able to successfully lead teams through telephone data collection.
- Solid trouble shooting and problem-solving skills
- Effective oral and written communication
- Ability to quickly lean principles and processes of survey research, especially data collection
Call Center Lead Requirements:
- Knowledge of a PC Windows environment required
- Work experience in telephone data collection or customer service preferred
- This position requires flexibility in work schedule and includes some evening and weekend hours
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to create a teamwork environment by working cooperatively with peers, subordinates, managers, and staff in other departments.