Job Opening: Storeroom Associate
Storeroom Associate (Expired)
San Diego, CA
Temporary: 3 Months
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Unloads, receives and puts away incoming product, goods, tools and/or equipment; unpacks bales, crates, and other containers; checks for damage and for discrepancies between goods and invoices.
• Accurately sorts, labels, moves and stores items; places material or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, style, or product codes; arranges storage to optimize crib space.
• Issues product, goods, tools and/or equipment to site employees; documents and maintains accurate records for issued and returned items.
• Enters data into a database or other computerized system to maintain up-to-date stock records; retrieves stored information to respond to inquiries (e.g., inventory levels or delivery schedules.); documents discrepancies on an error log and seeks management advice on appropriate corrective action.
• Requests requisitions to replenish inventory.
• Assists with inventory level maintenance; performs cycle counts and prepares report results.
• Inspects and measures tools/equipment for defects, wear and tear and reports damage or wear to supervisors.
• Prepares periodic inventory or maintains perpetual inventory of supplies and equipment.
• Delivers tools or equipment to associate work locations.
• Investigates and locates lost or misplaced equipment or safety supplies.
• May repair, service and lubricate tools and equipment as required.
• Performs other related duties as requested.
Will be working on a small team and may need to cover other hours when needed between 6:30am-5:00pm – looking for someone who can be flexible within those hours with some notice. -Must have reliable transportation as they may support a second location during inventory 2-3 times a year or when coverage is needed: San Diego, CA 92123 -Dress code: must wear closed toe shoes, no shorts, no rips