Job Opening: Machine Operator
Machine Operator (Expired)
Santa Fe Springs, CA
EXPERIENCED MACHINE OPERATORS
Looking for A Job That Respects A Job Well-Done?
Your search is over! There’s never been a better time to get the job you want. That means great pay, medical benefits, retirement plan, and a company that values the work that you do! We are NOW HIRING experienced Machine Operators. If you are motivated and thrive in a team environment, but can also succeed when working independently, this might be just the job you are looking for.
Apply today and learn why Machine Operators are four-times more likely to want to work for Select than for the other guys.
“Select is professional, has a great screening process, and great support.” Select Associate, Debra
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Select Machine Operator We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- Minimum 3 months relevant Machine Operator experience
- Attention to detail
- Able to use basic hand and power tools
- Basic math
- Ability to identify problems
- Able to multi-task
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Troubleshoot equipment issues
- Ensure product meets customer specifications
- Work in a team environment
- Accurate recordkeeping and quality documentation
- Inspection of product
Working For Select
If you’re looking for administrative, clerical or light industrial opportunities, Select is the company for you! We’re part of the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with 30 years in business. Meaning we have hundreds of open jobs with top employers nationwide. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all and ensuring you have a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow. This includes a personal recruiter assigned to you, FREE online training for associates who complete 80 work hours, on-time pay and other benefits.