Job Opening: Order Picker 2nd Shift
Order Picker 2nd Shift (Expired)
We are you looking for a challenge to fine-tune your skills and grow with a local manufacturer in the Sarasota area? We are searching for Order Pickers to join our team!
Shift: Monday – Friday
- 3:00pm – 11:00pm (2nd shift)
Pay: $16.50 per hour (2nd shift)
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance available
- Free Online learning to enhance your career
- Use forklift/order picker to stock material in appropriate area.
- Will stock and rotate inventory
- Will utilize forklift to complete duties.
- Learn to properly utilize the WMS program on the handheld scanner
- Complete the required training per department.
- Will help unload trailers on inbound and outbound shipments.
- Maintaining accurate and organized inventory in bins.
- Proper storage of material.
*based on 40 hour work week at 16.50 an hour
Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to read, write, and understand basic English
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Ability to make mechanical adjustments and troubleshoot Amachinery
- Ability to work well with others while under pressure
- Able to compute basic math (add, subtract, multiply, divide)
- Ability of standing for a full shift (8 to 12 hours)
- Able to lift, push, pull up to 50 pounds frequently (up to 25% of the time)
- Ability to walk, stoop, kneel, bend over, and grasp objects with both hands on a frequent basis.