Job Opening: CSR
Serves on the customer frontline via phone, video call, email, and meetings. Manages large order volumes and records entire order process; reconciles club and release shipments. Displays a sense of urgency in identifying and investigating inquiries (from both clients and internal stakeholders); effectively communicates customer issues and staff concerns cross-departmentally. Responds to staff and client inquiries and provides appropriate technical, product-related, and compliance information while maintaining a positive, friendly, and helpful demeanor. Maintains advanced working knowledge of products and/or services; provides input during the implementation of new functionalities and systems. Maintains the highest standards of customer service by assuring quality, giving feedback, and working to improve team productivity and morale. Prepares reports, SOPs, “cheat sheets,” and correspondence, trains new hires and existing team members on standard procedures. Works and analyses within Microsoft D365, Zoho CRM and Desk. Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor. Regular and reliable attendance and punctuality.
MINOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Excellent verbal, written, and phone communication skills
- Ability to speak before groups of customers and employees competently and confidently
- Acute attention to detail.
- Spanish knowledge welcome
- Must be flexible to work weekends and/or late-night shifts occasionally
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE JOB
- 2-4 years related experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software programs.
- Proficiency with UPS, FedEx and GLS systems
- Experience with ERP Order Management Systems-Microsoft D360 a plus
- Experience with CRM Zoho a plus
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Prolonged periods of standing/walking/sitting
- Occasionally lift, carry and/or move up to 50lbs
- Continually required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
- Occasionally required to climb, balance, bend, stoop, kneel or crawl.
- Occasionally work near moving mechanical parts
- Occasional loud noise
- Occasional varying environmental temperature changes
PAY AND BENEFITS
Benefits: 401(k), 401(k) matching, Dental insurance, Disability insurance, Employee assistance program, Flexible spending account, Health insurance, Health savings account, Life insurance, Paid time off, Referral program, and Vision insurance
Supplemental Pay: Bonus pay