Job Opening: Maintenance Mechanic/Electrician
Do you enjoy maintaining food grade machinery? Want to put your skills to the test?
Select Staffing has teamed up with a cutting age food manufacturing company to help find experienced Maintenance Mechanics.
Functions of this position are as follows:
- Working knowledge of AC & DC motors and drives systems.
- Perform preventative maintenance on a variety of production equipment.
- Completes general repairs to buildings and structures as required.
- Ability to learn tool changes and machine setups on production and packaging equipment.
- Effectively communicate information to other Team Members at shift change and to Maintenance Leadership using Work order documents or logbook.
- Ability to troubleshoot, repair and recommend improvements to facility equipment (vacuum systems, compressed air systems, cooling tower systems and material handling systems).
- Ability to learn & follow written procedures as they relate to work orders, PM schedules, and Process Safety Management maintenance procedures with minimal follow-up from leadership.
- Possess a working knowledge of multimeters, amp meters and various test equipment is helpful.
- Understand and follow safe work rules in regards to cutting and welding, operating shop equipment, and conducting mechanical and electrical repairs.
- Troubleshoot and repair mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Must learn & follow all department and plant policies and procedures.
MUST BE OPEN TO ALL 3 SHIFTS
Pay Rate: $30+ depending on experience
*up to date resumes and contact information is required.
*qualified candidates will be contacted and scheduled for
- Complete knowledge of AC motors/controls, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems.
- 2 years of completed technical school (AS Degree or equivalent).
- Certification in industrial mechanics through an accredited institution.
- Must possess strong leadership skills
- Strong computer skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Knowledgeable in
- Pneumatics systems.
- Hydraulics systems.
- PLC Systems
- Must be able to pass a background and drug screen
- Ability to work in a hot environment