Job Opening: Production / Assembly Associate
Production / Assembly Associate (Expired)
Production / Assembly Associate
Do you value a family-oriented workplace culture? Do you like working in a manufacturing setting, but prefer to work in a slower-paced environment?
If you have 1-2 years or production experience, and like putting things together, then apply now!
Our client is a manufacturer, located in Vacaville, CA. They are expanding their team, and looking for high quality associates to join their work family. This is a performance to hire opportunity, based on attendance, attitude and performance
Location: Vacaville, CA
Pay: $19 an hour
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 6:00 A.M. – 2:30 P.M. Overtime and weekends are rare.
- Gather parts and tools used for assembly, using parts and materials lists
- Must be able to read blueprints and schematics
- Assemble products, verify correct fit and measure for conformance
- Complete documentation and quality forms
- Experience with soldering gun, spot welding and hand tools preferred, or 1-2 years experience on a production line.
- Must be able to perform repetitive motion with hands, fingers and wrists
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Strong communication skills, must be able to speak, read and write in English.