Job Opening: Quality Control Associate
Quality Control Associate
Select Staffing is seeking a Quality Control associate to join our team in Springville, UT. If you are seeking a career that means that you will join a progressive, growing company delivering convenient and affordable pet health products and services while promoting teamwork and innovation, we have a job for you.
Shifts 12 hour Day shifts and Graveyard shifts available
Pay: $17 – $19 Per hours based on shift
- Perform sanitation inspections and report findings.
- Perform freezer and refrigerator verifications.
- Perform department equipment verifications of the infrared temperature guns.
- Perform environmental monitoring activities.
- Complete various department and process-related evaluations and verifications for both quality and food safety, for example;
- Pre- Op checks
- Product AQL’s
- R&D as requested
- In process labels
- Steel toed shoes
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Proven reliability
- Able to work as a team
- Must be able to communicate professionally and work with the entire Manufacturing team for the success of the company.
- Must be willing to work the hours needed to accomplish critical items.
- Working knowledge of computer and mathematical skills needed.
- Must have 1 year experience in Quality Assurance