Job Opening: Line Lead
Line Lead (Expired)
Newbury Park, CA
Growing Cosmetic Company in Newbury Park is looking for Bilingual Spanish Lead!
This position is responsible for the general oversight of filling and packaging line operations in accordance with standard operation procedures (SOP) and work instructions (WI). Primary Responsibilities/Accountabilities:
• Line Leads activities of production employees to ensure performance expectations and production schedules are met.
• Trains production employees on all applicable procedures, work instructions, housekeeping guidelines and manufacturing directions.
• Prepares and maintains accurate and timely documentation in accordance with applicable SOPs and WIs. • Conducts investigation on failures, incidents and deviations to assure that root causes are identified.
• Performs or coordinates quality checks on an ongoing basis for proper appearance, weight, torque and identifies discrepancies and initiates resolution as required. • Interacts with other departments in coordinating production schedules, bulk product transfers, new product start-ups, new commodity trials and other related projects.
• Performs all work in a manner that is consistent with the company’s quality system and FDA good manufacturing practices, including maintaining a clean and orderly production area at all times. • Follows, promotes and enforces safety and environmental policies, practices and procedures as required by the federal and local regulations.
• Verifies all production employees have received necessary training and are following all applicable SOP’s, Work Instructions, and cGMPs procedures. • Assists the safety department and safety committee with investigations and corrective actions related to safety hazards and/or incidents.
• Performs other duties as assigned. Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
• Computer and information entry capabilities • Ability to promote and participate in a tea • Ability to adapt to rotating assignments with a positive attitude and results. • Strong problem solving, analytical methods and technical skills.
Must be flexible to work 6am-2:30pm or 7am-3:30pm
Pay 24.00 DOE
Apply below now!!
Long term position
Bilingual Spanish a must
Must have good computer skills