Job Opening: Maintenance Mechanic Manufacturing
Maintenance Mechanic Manufacturing (Expired)
CITY OF INDUSTRY, CA
3rd Shift Manufacturing Maintenance Mechanic
City of Industry, CA
Hours: 11pm to 7am (3rd Shift Only)
Resume Required, SERIOUS INQURIES ONLY!
Candidates with Manufacturing Maintenance Mechanic experience will be considered.
PAY RATE: $25+ – ASK ME ABOUT SIGN ON BONUS!
CONTACT: [email protected]
To execute all the necessary maintenance practices in order to maintain the production equipment under efficient and good running conditions. To be trainable for the next position in his department.
The duties of this position are those described below. This job description does not state or imply that the duties listed are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. Employees holding this position will be required to perform any other job-related duties as requested by management.
- Communicates effectively and learns how to read electrical and mechanical blueprints, uses simple shop mathematics and possesses knowledge of company, local, state, and federal electrical codes.
- Assists and learns from “A” mechanics to make proper installations of complex electrical circuits from wiring diagrams.
- Assists and learns from “A” mechanics to installs, operates, maintains, checks and troubleshoots all types of AC and DC electrical and mechanical equipment.
- Disassembles, repairs and reassembles gear boxes, fans conveyors, blowers, compressors, pumps, valves, furnaces, drives and all allied mechanical equipment when directed or when directly related to electrical troubleshooting.
- Assists and learns from “A” mechanics: hydraulic, compressed air systems and later do the troubleshooting of these systems.
- Installs and repairs electrical conduit, cables, piping, and tubing, including all necessary connections, controls and grounding as direct
Possesses a working knowledge of the following equipment:
- MIG/TIG welding equipment
- Arc welding equipment
- Gas and Plasma cutting equipment
- Power tools such as drill presses, cut off saws, lathes, mills and portable power hand tools.
- Electrical test equipment such as voltmeter, megger, ammeter, diode and SCR tester
- High School Diploma
- Related training to job duties
- Forklift Operator License
- Must be able to operate mobile lift truck
- Bilingual English/Spanish Preferred – Ability to read, write and speak