Job Opening: Mechanical Assembler
Mechanical Assembler (Expired)
Aliso Viejo, CA
Mechanical Assembly Technician
Mechanical Technician who is detail oriented.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Technicians must have prior experience reading and interpreting working drawing
– Troubleshoot, tests and analyzes assembly problems on electronic and mechanical
components and assemblies.
– Assemble products from a combination of any of the following operation plans;
drawings, sketches, and written instructions
– Performs in-process inspections to verify work is completed within standards
– Perform testing of sub-assemblies and assemblies utilizing Acceptance Test
– Procedures and other written instructions
– Understands basic assembly techniques and use of basic hand tools.
– Ability to read and interpret drawings and follow detailed assembly and test instructions.
– Use of basic measuring equipment such as calipers and micrometers.
– Ability and willingness to do repetitive tasks.
– Assemblies: Simple Rails
– Test Equipment: BG Tester
– Tools: Torque Wrench, Micrometers, Calipers, Basic tools such as wrenches and screwdrivers.
– Bag and tag, relabel, pin pressing, basic assembly
– Other duties as assigned to promote optimal customer satisfaction.
– Good computer skills–Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, Outlook
- 2–5 years of mechanical assembly experience in a Production environment
- Knowledge of precision measuring tools is a must
- Mechanical Inspection experience is a plus
- Cleanroom experience is a plus
- Must have great communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to details required
- Quality oriented