Job Opening: Electronics Assembler
Electronics Assembler (Expired)
Select Staffing is hiring Assemblers for an Electronics Company in the Boise area.
Pay: $17.00 HR
Shift: Monday-Friday 6:00 AM-4:30 PM
- Assembles parts, subassemblies or finished product using minimal work instructions.
- Inspects product for quality conformance using PWO, PSO, TSO, SWO, BOM or Deviations.
- Solders wiring, components, etc., on PCB’s or product casings or housings.
- Applies IPC inspection standards to work performed.
- Uses standard tools common to electronic assembly: soldering irons, measuring instruments, microscopes.
- May operate equipment and record data common to printed circuit assembly manufacturing: Screwdrivers, Impact Tester, Temperature Test Chambers and test equipment.
- Work tasks are generally complex in nature and require significant attention to detail.
- Conforms to company policies and rules; follows ESD policy requirements.
- Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time.
- Excellent manual dexterity required.
- Ability to understand work assignments through written and visual documentation and/or verbal instruction.
- Must be a team player, prompt, efficient and dependable.