Job Opening: Warehouse Supervisor
Warehouse Supervisor (Expired)
El Toro, CA
Now Hiring a Warehouse Supervisor in Foothill Ranch $30ph
Type: full time, temp-to-hire
Warehouse Supervisor Job Summary:
Supervise and coordinate the activities of employees engaged in one of the following areas: Fulfillment (packaging or warehousing).
- Reviews work orders and requisitions material required to meet production goals.
- Instructs employees which components are needed to fulfill customer orders.
- Monitors inventory levels and moves product as necessary using pallet jack or hand truck.
- Assigns employees to work on a specific product line to maximize efficiency and work hours.
- Completes paperwork / computer work to communicate that an item(s) has been received, shipped or staged as needed.
- Maintains regular and reliable attendance.
- Reviews paperwork for completeness and accuracy.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in solving problems.
- Completes time and attendance records.
- Ensures work areas are clean and free from safety hazards.
- Performs activities of workers supervised as needed
- Regular and reliable attendance.’
- weekly pay
- direct deposit
- long term opportunity
- stable company
APPLY NOW, and upload your resume for review.
• High School diploma or equivalent required.
• Forklift license (where applicable).
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Working knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.) required.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide and apply those skills to calculate discounts, sales tax, proportions, percentages, and reductions.
• WMS RF Device knowledge a plus.
• Requires at least six to twelve months on the job to become minimally proficient and understand various phases of the job.
• Three to five years previous supervisory experience in a production and/or warehouse environment.