High End Event Set Up / General Labor
Van Nuys CA
- Great Opportunity for lots of overtime - Evenings / Weekends / Daily
- Event set up for high profile clients
- Banquet set up
- Setting up Stages, dance floors, tents, seating arrangements
- Lifting up to 45 lbs
Sales Rep / Customer Service
WOODLAND HILLS CA
- This company provides small and large businesses with credit card processing, credit card terminals, and merchant accounts. Inbound sales calls- We advertise our services in magazines, etc so we have incoming sales calls.
- Business owners contact us inquiring about our services. Their job is to quote our rates/fees, ultimately get an application filled out. Outbound sales calls occasionally leads are provided, the agent will then contact businesses selling our service.
- Attempting to switch their current processing company to ours.
- Shows we attend a few shows throughout the year, the agent will be eventually given the chance to attend one. We purchase a booth and advertise our services to other vendors.
- First 6-8 weeks- training- listening to sales calls
- Must have excellent communication skills and good on the phones. Selling merchant services – Must have sales history.
- Hours 8-5 Monday-Friday Working off of warm and cold leads.
Import / Export Logistic Coordinator
VAN NUYS CA
- Tracking all shipments, tracking methods entail - daily use of logs & Axapta container tracking.
- Liaise with Customs Broker to ensure customs clearance is processed immediately. Liaise with Freight forwarder and inland trucking partners to ensure adherence to Freight management SOP’s.
- Track all merchandise from the time it departs from the factory until it arrives at destination. Work on day to day basis with Warehouse to coordinate deliveries and receiving.
- Notify Sales Department & Order Management of incoming shipments. Responsible for shipping export orders, reviewing for accuracy with part numbers and shipping terms, logistics, reviewing current freight costs and transit time, coordinating with freight forwarders for shipment.
- Collaborate with the Sales, Buyers and Order Management Team to expedite or trace missing or delayed shipments Prepare international export documentation, making sure all export documentation complies with country, banking and customer requirements. Tracking and receiving arrival notices and bill of lading.
- Responsible for updating shipping and ETA dates in the computer. Provide paperwork to Receiving Department to receive merchandise, verify models, quantities and seal number on containers.
- Maintains timely and effective communication with personnel & freight forwarders
- Expedite and route movement of incoming and outgoing cargo and freight shipments Gather all missing shipment details from customers Coordinate Import Customs Clearance with In-House Customs Clearance personnel. Request POD - Proof of Delivery from delivery crew or agent. Post POD & Inventory List to company Software.
- Daily management of the import export customer service activities focusing on deliveries, as well as insuring specific levels of service to all being served.