Branch No: 80056-5942
15371 Bonanza Road
Victorville, CA 92392
Phone: (760) 245-1460
CNC Machinist Job Description
CNC machinists work with computer numeric controlled (CNC) heavy machinery from setup to operation to produce parts and tools from metal, plastic or other materials. Computer numeric controlled equipment is precision machinery that cuts, grinds, or drills into the material. CNC machinists make adjustments to the machine to control speed, material feed and path of the cut, as well as make sure the machines are set up properly, working well, and producing quality product. CNC machinists make sure their machines are working at full capacity, are stocked with needed materials, well-maintained and perform periodic checks on output. They look at the finished product to ensure it is defect-free and ready for the next step in production
Apply Now More Info
• Set up welding machines based on the job at hand or using a Welding Procedure Specification
• Read and interpret blueprints and/or drawings to determine the specific welding requirements
• MIG weld steel, aluminum and stainless steel components based on the specifications of the blueprints and/or drawings
• Ensure work is done safely and meets quality standards.
• Follow, create and help maintain Welding Procedure Specifications
• Operate machinery used in the production process, or assist machine operators.
• Assemble items as instructed by floor supervisor
• Keep work areas clean and organized and take proper care of all equipment and facilities.
• Follow all company rules and policies
• Provide a great level of attention to detail and focus on the given task.
• Follow all safety rules and quality standards
• Work with team members to maximize productivity and efficiency
• Uphold all ISO and OSHA standards applicable to the responsibilities above.Apply Now More Info