Branch No: 81001-5939
1019 Chapala Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
Phone: (805) 687-1200
Manufacturing Company in Goleta is looking for a reliable, hard working Shipping Clerk
Assemble customer orders from Finished Goods Inventory and report all shortages and incomplete orders to supervisor. Operates standard manual and automatic equipment. Stack shipments on pallets, wrap pallets and transport materials to loading dock. Responsible for general housekeeping and stocking of shelves. Assistance in Receiving Department as necessary. Ability to handle medium to heavy lifting (up to 50lbs) Ability to stand for long periods of time Requires accuracy in reading and writing numbers. Ability to communicate effectively and to interpret and accurately carry out both written and verbal instructions. Must complete basic math skills test.
The hours are 8am-5pm Monday - Friday
Apply Now More Info
Assemblers needed for multiple shifts at a dynamic manufacturing company in Carpinteria. Duties: •Manufacture components and parts, perform basic mechanical assembly •In process inspections •Meet production schedules •Request material from stockroom as necessary •Learn new products and functions as required •Understand/perform all production processes •First shift 6:00am -2:30pm or 7:00am-3:30pm •Swing shift is also available Previous experience in electronic assembly is preferred, as well as excellent job stability.Apply Now More Info
Board Secretary -
Under general supervision, provides technical and administrative support; provides secretarial and/or professional clerical support; performs backup role on a variety of bookkeeping and recordkeeping tasks to the management staff; assists the Administrative Manager in all aspects of professional administrative functions as needed; performs related duties as assigned.
The Executive Assistant / Board Secretary classification is responsible for performing administrative and secretarial duties such as preparing agendas, minutes, memorandums, letters and various Board correspondences; provides necessary administrative support to management team; backup to processing accounts payable, preparing bank deposits, fielding inquiries as needed. This position reports to the Administrative Manager. This position is subject to the general policies established by the Board of Directors.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES – Duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
• Prepares and distributes Board meeting agendas and packets, records and transcribes meeting minutes; prepares various Board correspondences; sets up meeting rooms; records and transcribes meeting minutes for other committee / board meetings as assigned.
• Performs other routine administrative duties as required including, but not limited to entering computer data, copying, scanning and filing documents, sending and receiving faxes, processing mail, organizing office procedures, ordering and maintaining office supplies, relaying communication and messages to field personnel, attending staff meetings and preparing staff meeting minutes.
• Capable of performing limited general bookkeeping duties for the board in accordance with established policies and procedures.
• Ability to process accounts payable; prepare bank deposits; process wire transfers; purchase order and contract tracking; prepare a variety of routine reports, records, forms and spreadsheets as required.
• Performs various office support duties to assist in the coordination, processing and completion of routine and/or confidential professional administrative operations.
• Gathers information from a variety of sources for the completion of forms or preparation of reports; contacts individuals to obtain additional information.
• Prepares, processes and/or updates various charts, forms, records and other documents as necessary.
• Types, proofreads and/or edits various documents from drafts, notes, dictated tapes or brief instructions, which may include correspondence, reports, records, forms, meeting minutes, etc.; compose routine correspondence and other documents as required.
• Assists in updating and maintaining administrative manuals, policy creation and standard operating procedures.
• Establishes, maintains and updates accurate, complete records and files as assigned.
• Enters and retrieves computer data; generates routine computer reports and/or spreadsheets.
• Monitors and maintains agency website by updating on a regular basis with agenda’s and board packet material.
• Schedules and tracks grant and related document deadlines; prepares related charts.
• Makes travel arrangements, schedules meetings and arranges for meeting places as necessary for staff.
• May greet and assist office visitors; answer the telephone; provide accurate information and/or forwards calls to appropriate staff person; takes messages as necessary.
• Operates a variety of standard office equipment, including computers, printers, typewriter, copier, adding machine, postage machine, fax machine, telephone, dictation machine, etc.
• Assists in maintaining a clean, orderly work environment; ensures the proper and timely maintenance of office equipment.
Modern office practices, methods and procedures.
Proficient in use of English language, spelling, grammar and punctuation.
Report, memorandum and business letter writing techniques.
All pertinent federal, state and county laws and regulations, agency policies and procedures pertaining to assigned areas of responsibility.
Proficient in the use of various computer software such as Microsoft Office Suite.
Modern methods, practices and procedures of record-keeping.
Basic accounts payable processing.
Learn, understand, interpret and apply policies and procedures, and pertinent federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations pertaining to assigned areas of responsibility.
Multitask in an extremely fast-paced environment.
Showcase commitment to the mission and goals of the organization.
Understand and follow oral and written instructions.
High energy level, creativity and flexibility. Ability to work within a team environment.
Communicate professionally and effectively both orally and in writing.
Type, enter data and transcribe accurately and at speeds necessary for the successful completion of duties.
Prepare and maintain accurate reports and records.
Set priorities for and perform work in a busy office environment with periodic interruptions.
Collect and compile data, and prepare reports using such data.
Effectively use computer programs for administrative record-keeping and reporting.
Establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
Safely operate a variety of office equipment.
Maintain confidentiality as required.
Receive the public professionally in person or over the telephone.
Associate degree in business administration or closely related field preferred.
Three years of experience performing administrative and general office support work.
Possession of a valid California driver’s license and an insurable driving record.
Must pass a pre-employment physical, which includes drug screening.
SENIOR PROJECT COORDINATOR
Under general direction of the Operations Division Manager, to plan and coordinate infrastructure
improvement projects and work activities affiliated with the operation and maintenance of a large
capacity water distribution system to be completed by the field crew or outside contractors;
to seek, apply and manage grant funding opportunities for related projects; to act as a
liaison between the public and federal, state and local governmental agencies and utilities in
operation and maintenance, rights-of-way and encroachment issues; to manage the processing of
South Coast Conduit (SCC) encroachment permits and to perform related duties as assigned.
The Senior Project Coordinator is responsible for planning and coordinating the day-to-day
activities Operations Division maintenance management program. An incumbent reports to and
assists the Operations Division Manager in the project management of tasks to be completed by
the field crew or outside contractors.
This classification is expected to possess a wide range of skills, talents and knowledge necessary
to monitor, develop and implement the Division’s goals, objectives, and priorities; implement
assigned programs of work effectively. The position requires strong project management skills,
analytical ability, excellent interpersonal skills with strong oral and written communication skills,
and the ability to perform research and make value-added conclusions. To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty in a superior way, be
capable of comprehending complex processes and systems; and consistently demonstrate
superior personal skills and character.
Assemblers needed for multiple shifts at a dynamic manufacturing company in Carpinteria.
•Manufacture components and parts, perform basic mechanical assembly
•In process inspections
•Meet production schedules
•Request material from stockroom as necessary
•Learn new products and functions as required
•Understand/perform all production processes
•First shift 6:00am - 2:30pm or 7:00am - 3:30pm
Previous experience in electronic assembly is preferred, as well as excellent job stability.Apply Now More Info
Needing qualified applicants to work in assembly/machine operating job in Goleta.
Testing Technician is responsible for testing and packaging membrane finish goods.
1. Successfully operate equipment within a given parameters.
2. Responsible for keeping the equipment in safe and good working condition.
RESPONSIBILITIES (including but not limited to) 1. Test and flush elements 2. Document all test results 3. Operate all testing equipment 4. Place outer wrapping on designated elements 5. Operate all packaging equipment 6. Other duties as assignedApply Now More Info