Branch No: 80106-6013
313 Main Street
Salinas, CA 93901
Phone: (831) 775-0712
Temp - Perm
Pay Rate : $11.00
Schedule : 2:15 pm - 10:45 pm
M-F, some Saturdays as needed
• Hand packing boxes, operate food production machinery, melt coating, weigh bags, apply labels,seal bags, tape boxes.
• Stack boxes on pallet.
• Check for product quality.
• Complete production paperwork.
• May assist in candy production operation such as panning, enrobing, and making candy by hand. Perform sanitation activities.
• Operate roasting equipment.
• Follow GMP rules for safe food handling as well as general safety rules and regulations. Clean and sanitize production area; sweep and mop floor, wash containers, sanitize production equipment, clean restrooms, wash walls, remove trash and recycle materials, and put cardboard into the compactor.
• Complete sanitation records.
• Label, mix, and store cleaning materials and chemicals according to company and legal requirements.Apply Now More Info
The following are basic requirements for Q.A. Technician: Must be Bilingual and Familiar with Frozen Produce
• Ability to reach and lift up to ten (10) pounds with arms.
• Ability to manipulate hands and fingers.
• Ability to stand and walk.
• Ability to understand and follow directions in English.
• Ability to read, write and speak English.
• Ability to calculate basic math such as addition and subtraction.
Resumes Only*Apply Now More Info
Reporting Relationships: The Crew Supervisor reports to the Production Supervisor.
The following positions report to the crew supervisor:
• Line Employees The positions reporting to the Crew Supervisor are individuals needed to run the plant on a daily basis. This communication will focus on the day to day tasks such as but not limited to labor control, procedures, product inspection, scheduling and employee discipline.
Authority: The Crew Supervisor derives authority from the Production Supervisor.
The Crew Supervisor has the authority to:
• Take whatever actions that are necessary to operate the facility in an orderly and efficient manner.
• To discipline employees who report to them. Responsibilities: The responsibilities of the Crew Supervisor are:
• To approve the needed functions of the day to day operations of the repack and the assembly facilities.
• To report to the Production Supervisor all information that is relevant to making executive decisions that pertain to personnel and to the operations of National Custom Packing.
• To personally contact the President in the event a situation arises that would put the company in jeopardy legally or financially.
• Follow all Good Manufacturing Practices and Food Safety policies.
• Review daily production orders.
• Ensure that proper product is staged for the orders.
• Evaluate the inbound product.
• Oversee the proper packaging, day and code date markings.
• Fill out the daily operational reports.
• Fill out the daily pre-shipment report.
• Fill out the daily run time efficiency report.
• Conduct two (2) monthly training sessions.
• Participate in other training sessions and classes.
• Schedule employees for production.
• Submit daily overtime reports.
• Perform employee disciplinary actions (within authority).
• Perform annual performance evaluation for employees in their charge.Apply Now More Info
Leading private label, private brand, and turnkey manufacturer of skin, body, hair, and home care products is hiring a Production Specialist. The company is located in the Watsonville, CA.
• Mix together ingredients to make lotions and other personal care products.
• Read batch tickets to decipher each raw material needed.
• Weigh raw materials to specific weights, as per the Batch Ticket
• Assist in GMP improvements
• Ability to make technical decisions
• Follow and Standard Operating Procedures
• Conducting tests and inspections of products or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
• Watching gauges, dials or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
• Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Managing one’s own time.
• Recognizing problems and being open and willing to voice his/her opinion when something is wrong.
• Ability to lift 50lbs required.
• Previous experience with food-grade work environments or cosmetics is preferred.
• Must undergo a background check and drug screen prior to starting.Apply Now More Info
Apply now at this Omega 3 and Fish Oil distribution center where they value communication, collaboration, and personal integrity; and we encourage goal setting and excellence in all that they do. As the #1 omega-3 brand in the U.S. and a respected leader in the natural products sector, they offer a positive work environment, opportunities for growth and professional development, and the chance to make a real difference in the health and lives of others.
Pay Rate: $12.00hr (Sundays $18.00hr)
Sunday - Thursday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Job Type: Order Selecting/ Shipping
( Temporary - Permanent Basis)
*Resumes Only - Margarita.Campos@Select.comApply Now More Info
Operate powered industrial trucks to load and unload materials and deliveries and move them to and from storage areas, machines and loading docks, into trucks or storage facilities.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
Obtains copy of production schedule or shipping order and transports material or equipment to and from designated areas in the facility.
Loading and unloading goods from vehicles such as trucks or aircraft.
Moving goods packed on pallets or in crates around the storage facility.
Stacking goods in the correct storage bays, following inventory control instructions.
Checking loads are secure.
Stacking empty pallets.
Performing daily equipment checks such as recharging the truck’s battery and lubricating equipment.
Removing machine attachments and waste material from machines.
Examining products to verify conformance to quality standards.
Dumping materials into machine hoppers.
High School diploma or equivalent
Good math, language and reading skills; basic computer skills may be required
High degree of attention required to prevent injury to others; promote a safe work environment Follow instructions for operating equipment and keeping records.
Execute assignments in an accurate, timely and safe manner.
Maintain a clean & safe environment.
Clean driving record and a valid state motor vehicle operator’s license may be required.
Forklift certification per OSHA standardsApply Now More Info
Responsible for dock, freezer, grounds and parking lot cleanliness. Ensure that all trucks are checked prior to loading or unloading. Unload and check in products, verify counts and lot numbers upon receipt (notes any errors and corrects BOL). Receive incoming product, check and log counts, lot numbers and locations. Move products as needed to pick locations. Accurately pick orders as directed. Exhibit a superior attitude while working with outside Carriers, Internal and External Customers, and employees. All paperwork (Forklift log sheet, Put-A-Ways, Moves, Pick Tickets, etc) to be neat and orderly. Responsible for safely changing and maintaining batteries. Able to work Overtime as required with minimal notice. Requirements: Must have previous experience in the last 6 months working on a similar forklift. Candidates must be comfortable working in a cold storage environment of 32 degrees. We are looking for a hard-working team player who is safety conscious.Apply Now More Info
Organic processor of nuts, seeds, trail mixes, dried fruits, grains, beans, herbs, coffees, teas, candies, and body care products is hiring production workers in the Watsonville area. These are long term non-seasonal positions.
The work environment is fast paced and engaging with many opportunities for teamwork, collaboration and personal growth. We are looking for energetic, flexible people who either have prior food processing experience or have a passion for creating high quality food. All employees are expected to participate in sanitation, process our products or package them for shipping.