Branch No: 80024
8655 Haven Avenue
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Phone: (909) 483-3058
PART TIME Tire Tech (20 hours, 2/3 days a week)
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• AAS or two year vocational degree or certificate in Automotive and/or Tire Technician Training is preferred. Equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job also considered.
• Three (3) years’ experience in the tire industry or related technical or automotive maintenance experience.
• Should have forklift experience.
• Must have good analytical skills, common sense, and good reasoning skills.
• Must be proficient in MS Office programs and technical report writing formats.
• Must be able to communicate effectively with diplomacy and tact.
• Must be able to stand, sit, move, and use fingers for extended periods of time. May require walking primarily on a level surface, reaching above shoulder heights and below the waist, as well as lifting up to 40 pounds.
• Supports the testing of in development tires through the preparation of vehicle tests, including mounting and balancing tires, and completing road force matching.
• Assists in the organization and maintenance of the testing cage area within the tire warehouse.
• Coordinates and completes the transactions involved with the shipping and receiving of test tires, including performing transactions within the inventory system, and operating a forklift.
• Assigns and prepares the proper test specs for tire testing.
• Participates in the maintenance of equipment used for tire testing.
• Responsible for any other additional duties as assigned by Management.
please email resume to email@example.com
Apply Now More Info
PART TIME ADMIN NEEDED IN RANCHO CUCAMONGA
Create office documents (need Microsoft office skill)
Tire shipping invoices and bill of ladings
P-Card expense reports
SAP requisition inputs for testing costs
Translate some documents from English to Japanese
Assist to create presentation in English
Bilingual English/Japanese a MUST
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now More Info
SHIPPING CLERK POSITION AVAILABLE IN ONTARIO 1ST SHIFT AVAILABLE 10AM TO 6:30PM (DAYS WILL VARY) 8AM TO 4:30PM (DAYS WILL VARY) SHIPPING/RECEIVING CLERICAL RECEIVE INCOMING SHIPMENTS AND COMPARE ITEMS TO WORK ORDERS PAY $13.00 HOUR TEMP TO HIRE.
PLEASE CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION 909.483.3058Apply Now More Info