Branch No: 80024
8655 Haven Avenue
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Phone: (909) 483-3058
Required Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Our Customer in the City of Mira Loma is seeking for two experience and qualified MAINTENANCE WORKERS for SECOND SHIFT
• Sweep, clean and clear common area pathways throughout the facility.
• Clean and clear parking lot and grass areas per described process.
• Change out Dust Collection bins as required per process
• Empty Trash cans from common areas per described process.
• Maintain areas of responsibility to high level of organization and keep supplies stocked accordingly.
• Clean-up and stock all Bathrooms in the office and shop floor areas (mornings & afternoons) on a daily basis.
• Clean-up Office and Shop Floor Kitchen areas (countertops, water machine, coffee machine and pots, sink, table & chairs)
• Spot clean Kitchen floor as needed • Clean microwaves in Kitchen daily
• Clean Refrigerators in Kitchen weekly (inside and out) • Stock water throughout the office • Spot clean the carpet as needed
• Maintain all offices by vacuuming, dusting and empting trash as needed. • Clean doors, walls, glass, pictures as needed
• Pick up any trash left in hallways and empty trash bins that are overfilling (printer/copier stations and in accounting area)
• Consistently deliver the best in customer service. As an employee, demonstrate respect, dignity, kindness and empathy in each encounter with customers, visitors and other employees.
• Champion RSI’s mission, vision and values; comply with the policies and procedures, ethical standards and code of conduct set forth by the company.Apply Now More Info
Quality Tech position.
This position would be temp to perm.
• This person will be responsible for inspections of incoming shipments.
• They will need to be able to follow a pre-established checklist that is based on product specification, this will include inspecting testing and measuring products that are produced.
• They must be able to measure product with rulers and gauges.
• Ability to discuss inspection results with those responsible for quality
• Ability to report inspection and test data Hours: 6:30 am -3 pm Pay: $15 per hour Requirements: High school diploma
Target start date: 3/20/17Apply Now More Info
We are seeking Packers to become an integral part of our team! You will help coordinate outgoing shipment activities.
Mira Loma, CA
Day shift as early as 8:00 AM with over time for Packout Associate.
Up to $20/hour The main duties would be:
· Review and organize the GMP and ISO related documents
· Help the QA Specialist to issue QA related documents, such as investigative reports.
· Collect and organize the manufacturing data to support the QA Specialist analyze the potential risk at our Plant facility.
· Release raw materials.
· Check the production line.
· BS degree in life science, experience in working in a GMP environment and/or ISO 9001 preferredApply Now More Info