Branch No: 80058
16260 Paramount Blvd.
Paramount, CA 90723
Phone: (562) 529-5843
Your Paramount Branch is Hiring!
We are looking for candidates who have experience with Sewing/Production.
Company located in Downey CA
MUST DEMONSTRATE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:
-Excellent Interpersonal Skills
-Team Building Skills
-Analytical Problem Solving Skills
-Training and Employee Growth Skills
-Excellent Organizational Skills
-Decision Making Skills
-Effective Verbal and Listening Communication Skills
-Effective Written Communication Skills
-Computer Skills Including Spreadsheet & Word Processing Programs
-Time Management Skills
-Stress Management Skills
Summary: The Maintenance Mechanic Electrician position is responsible for ensuring efficient assembly, modifications and maintenance of equipment. All tasks will be performed while supporting the policies, goals and objectives of the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Monitor, repair, maintain and troubleshoot all field electrical equipment and control systems including plant safety systems and plant power systems.
• Perform Protective, Predictive and corrective maintenance programs and daily tasks and check lists.
• Maintain, install and troubleshoot process equipment systems comprised of pumps, agitators, heat exchangers, tanks, reactors, piping systems, valves, PLCs, Nitrogen systems, steam systems, and other mechanical and electrical systems.
• Monitor and document observations for all facility equipment including plant safety systems and plant power systems.
• Fulfill all completed maintenance work orders on daily basis and help with filing and organizing them.
• Communicate any open work orders with Maintenance Team Leaders and transfer them to the following shift with details about the work to be completed.
• Ensure safety is given the highest consideration for doing all types of activities concerning maintenance or any other activity. Coordinate and work with outside contractors and vendors as needed.
• Perform other duties as assigned Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• Minimum of a High School Diploma, Trade School diploma or equivalent.
• Industrial electrical technology A MUST
• At least 3-5 years of electrical maintenance experience in a food industry facility with mechanical skills
Apply Now More Info